Alright. I am having an inviting contest to get more followers for my blog. Read below to figure out how it all works out.
READ ALL THERE IS TO READ! IT WON’T TAKE LONG.
What To Do/How To Enter
– First, you MUST be a follower of my blog through Google or BlogLovin’.
– Invite people from real life, online, anything to join my blog.
– Once you get someone to join, leave a comment telling me that you invited them. I will then ask them to make sure that your being honest about who you invited.
– Once we have it cleared up that you invited someone, you will get one (1) entry into the drawing for the necklace.
– You will get one entry per person who you invite to follow my blog.
– You MUST follow my blog yourself.
– All the entries will be drawn from a hat, completely at random.
– You may enter as many times as you want.
– There must be a MINIMUM of 5 new followers invited before the necklace prize will be rewarded.
– You may not count your following as an entry if you are not already following.
– I hold to right to do what I want. 😛 (End the contest at any time, change rules, add more details, etc.) The prize WILL remain the same, however.
– The necklace will be mailed to the winner. I will pay all the shipping & handling. If your worried about giving me your shipping address, think about, why would I jeopardize my blog by doing something stupid? This is a contest to get more followers, not loose them all. I can be trusted. (If your under 18, PLEASE get your parents permission, if you win, to have something set to you from me. Thanks.)
– Contest Starts: Now, 8/16/09.
– Contest Ends: 9/22/09, the day my school starts. (I hold to right to end it at any time or to extend it.)
The Prize Necklace
Length (doubled over): 9.5 inches
Length (of the cross): > 1 inch
Color: Gold. The color, not the element.
Wear: No visible wear, no tear, only worn a couple times.
Valued at: Over $20.
Pictures: (Not the best picture, but you get the idea. I could post more if you REALLY wanted me to.)
(Click to enlarge.)