Stride Everyday™ is a company that sells underwear for women (and men, soon) who suffer from incontinence. However, the product is also great from pregnant women and runners/ those who work out, and everyday, too.
The underwear uses OQUOS™ Technology, which will be explained more below.
Stride Everyday was founded by a women named Wendy, who I will also talk about more below.
From Stride Everyday™…
“STRIDE Everyday™ is a breakthrough in fashionable women’s underwear and feminine hygiene!
Our perfect 2-in-1 solution is designed with a patented fabric technology sewn into the gusset –
replacing the need to use pantiliners.
For various ages and sizes – whether it’s for exercise, pre- and post-natal, traveling, daily “back-
up” protection or just everyday comfort.
Machine washable too!“
Stride Everyday™ offers a variety of styles, colors and prices to suit you. You can find the style and color that works best for you. I picked the Sport Bikini in the color “Black Print”. It retails for $24.99 on StrideEveryday.com.
The patented OQUOS™, as explained in detail above, absorbs moisture creating a leak-proof, yet breathable, layer. This technology is designed for women with incontinence, but it also works great for pregnant women (leaks and all, you know), working out and any other leakage times you can think of.
REVIEW – What I Think
I’m going to keep this part short, because there is no reason to get into serious detail. I’ll give you the points you need, and nothing more. I dislike reading super long reviews.
1. I did notice that I kept quite dry throughout the day.
2. Very cute! I got the Sport style in the black and white pattern. I quite like it.
3. Very comfortable, minus the fact that mine were a bit small (the chart said they would fit).
1. I feel like the padded section of the underwear should have been a bit more forward in orientation.
2. I’m very much a cotton girl, so I’m not big fan of the fact that it’s 90% Nylon and 10% Spandex. But I suppose cotton isn’t very moisture resistant. (I was just informed that the mid-rise and french brief panties are 92% cotton, 8% spandex, so that could work for me.)
From Stride Everyday™, Wendy…
I would have reworded her story in my won words, but I liked how she wrote about herself better. Enjoy.
“One thing to know about me – I love a good challenge! When a friend dared me to run a marathon, I thought, “Sure – why not?” So I ran that marathon, and then did another, and then another. I continued running through my pregnancy, enjoying the opportunity to stay active. But after the birth of my son, like many other women out there, I was shocked to realize I had stress incontinence. The “embarrassing” problem of always worrying about what might happen if you laugh too hard, or sneeze unexpectedly. So I looked for a solution to the issue, but was disappointed that there were really no good options out there. Sure, you could use pantiliners, but they’re pretty uncomfortable and are definitely not an environmentally friendly option. There was no way I was going to use pantiliners every day! I wanted something functional, that would still allow me to feel sexy. And so the STRIDE solution was born. We’ve created sexy, practical, and panties that help women deal with the issue of light leaks – without anything being disposable.
So let’s take light leaks out of the closet and toss the embarrassment to the curb. After all, this happens to 1 in 3 women from various ages and ethnicities! I always questioned why feminine products were disposable…how is that a good thing?
The more women I talk to about coughing, jumping, laughing, sneezing, everyone has a
story and everyone has a “leak”, so why are we keeping this issue a secret? Women
have been told to hide this forever, but I think it’s time to talk about it and embrace that part of being a woman. Let’s shake up this category, let’s laugh about being a woman and all the little issues we deal with on a daily basis. Let’s embrace being part of a woman and celebrate our stories.
So, the search began. Wendy and her team worked with a strong R&D partner to design
the patented fabric technology and permanently built it into the panty’s gusset. The
patented technology is revolutionary in its super-absorbent ability to wick moisture from the top layer, absorb and deodorize…so you and your clothes stay dry. “
COUPON CODE- Save Money!
Find something at StrideEveryday.com that you like? Order it! Use this coupon code to save 20% off your entire order. Expires: 11/30/10
1. Go to StrideEveryday.com and tell me what style/color of underwear you would get if you won. Leave a comment below with your answer and your email address so I can contact you if you win.
(Please leave a new comment for each.)
1. Follow this blog (RSS/GFC/Blog Lovin’)
2. Follow MaeGal’s Makeup (RSS/GFC)
3. Follow me on Twitter @theMaeGal
4. Tweet “GIVEAWAY! @theMaeGal is having a giveaway at http://maegal.blogspot”
5. Like theMaeGal’s FaceBook Page
Rules & Such
– Open to US only.
– Ends October 31st, 2010 (Hallowe’en!)
– You will have 48 hours after I email you to respond, if you win.
– I will then send your address and product information to the company, who will promptly ship your prize.
Thanks for reading, and be sure to enter and take advantage on the coupon code!