Natural House is a line of natural household cleaning products. These products are eco-friendly, non-toxic and biodegradable. Through the use of probiotics, these products break down on odor, oil, grease and solid waste (depending on the products purpose). These cleaners contain probiotics which continue to to “scour, clean, consume odors, grime, grease, and germs, and they continue to do so until your next weekly treatment“. Natural House has also won the Retailers’ Choice Award” at the 2011 National Hardware Show!
Click “read more” to read the review and enter the giveaway!
Watch this video to learn how Natural House’s probiotic cleaners work.
(It’s a fun video to watch, at least I enjoyed it.)
Win a 30-day supply of Flushy, Trashy and Sinky!
• Open to US Residents only.
• If you are under 18, you MUST ask for a parent/guardians permission to enter.
• The company will be responsible for prize fulfillment.
• Leave a comment below telling me which of the three products you’d be most excited to try.
• Leave a new comment below for every extra entry, worth 1 entry each.
• Leave your Twitter name, GCF name, Facebook FIRST name, and so forth so I can check your honesty if you win.
- Follow MaeGal with GCF
- Follow @theMaeGal on Twitter
- Tweet: “Natural House Cleaning Products #GIVEAWAY from @theMaeGal. http://maegal.blogspot.com/2011/10/living-natural-house-cleaning-products.html”
- Follow @NaturalHousePro on Twitter
- “Like” theMaeGal on Facebook
- “Like” Natural House on Facebook
- Follow MaeGal with email/RSS
- Follow MaeGal with BlogLovin’
Ends October 27th at 11:59PM.
Where to Buy
You can buy Natural House products directly from their website:
You can buy Natural House products from Amazon:
These products were sent to me for review purpose from Stacey at Natural House. All opinions are 100% my own and not influenced in any way. I am not being compensated for this post.