Where to start with this little outfit. Well, first off, I quite like it. I’ve always been a fan of neutrals for the Fall months, so this fits the season quite well. It also features a couple essential Fall trends, as well as some things from previous seasons that are still hot this Fall.
1. Riding boots– Riding boots have come into the fashion scene in force over the past couple of months. They are a great piece to add to your collection that will for sure take you all the way through Winter, and perhaps even into the next season. Riding boots are a great twist on a classic Fall/Winter boot while adding a modern edge to it.
2. Cinch waist jackets– These casual little numbers are great for the Fall season. They started gaining popularity sometime last year, but I’ve seen them in force this Fall. They are a great way to add that extra warmth needed as the leaves begin to Fall. These jackets will also transition nicely into Winter if you live in a milder climate, or to layer under neither something, perhaps a pea coat.
3. Over-the-shoulder bags– These have been around for a while, but I’m still seeing them around this Fall. I thought it went along nicely with the overall theme and color scheme of the look.
4. Leggings – Leggings are very much still in for this Fall. They just go so well with everything!
5. Simple T-Shirt– If you don’t already have a basic t-shirt, go invest in one. A simple t-shirt in a neutral color can never do you wrong.
What is one Fall trend your loving?