It’s Tag Thursday! This weeks tag is a nail polish tag. Read more to learn about my nail polish side. Leave a comment answering the tag yourself!
(I’ve decided to start trying to do a weekly “Tag Thursday” post. It’ll be a fun way to interact with you all. I urge you to reply in the comments with your responses. I think it’ll be fun. I’ll pick tags from all over and in various topics. Enjoy!)
1. What’s your favorite nail polish company? Revlon. They’re drug store, fairly inexpensive and I like them a lot.
2. Glitter or no glitter? Shimmer, not glitter.
3. OPI or china glaze or Essie? Essie, only because I haven’t used the other two. I’m not a big brand name nail polish girl.
4. When do you start to take off your nail polish? After it starts chipping and I start unconsciously start picking at it.
5. What’s your favorite color on your nails? Neutrals (french tip, taupe, brown, etc.).
6. Darks or brights? Darks.
7. What are you wearing on your nails right this moment? Nothing. I just took it off.
8. Matte nails—in or out? In. I think it’s a cool thing. (Side note, eyeslipsface.com has a great Matte Nail polish top coast deal to mattify and polish. I really like it, and it’s priced right!)
9. French manicures? Love. I do them to myself a lot.
10. Favorite fall color? Bronze colors.
I’m adding three more questions to the tag:
11. What is one of your favorite polishes? I love my Forever21 “Olive” polish. Pretty bronzy-green.
12. How many polishes do you own? I think I own around 30 polishes.
Do the tag!
Post a comment below with your polish answers.