Read more to learn about my top 5 pet peeves, and share yours in the comments below.
I know I have a lot of pet peeves, and definitely more than 5. I’m having a hard time thinking of them all right now, though. But here goes. My top 5 pet peeves, that I thought of are;
- Drivers who don’t signal, make a free right, pull out in front of me going 10 under, or otherwise bother me while I’m driving.
- People who eat loudly/with their mouth open.
- Annoying girls. Screaming, squeaking, otherwise annoying me and everyone else.
- People who “talllkkk lyke dis” and think they look cool, and other grammar/spelling infractions.
- I only have about a hundred more. But, pet peeve number 5: not being able to remember things when I want to.
What are YOUR top 5 pet peeves? Or, bold the list like I did!
Comment below, let me know.