It’s Tag Thursday! This weeks tag is a shoe related tag. Read more to learn all about my shoe habits, shoe collection and more shoe goodness.
2. What are your go-to shoes?
Converse; All Stars, Chucks, Chuck Taylor’s, whatever you call them.
3. What’s your favorite shoe trend at the moment?
Over the knee boots. I don’t think I could pull them off, but I adore them.
4. What’s your least favorite shoe trend?
I don’t really dislike any current shoes trends. But I’m not a huge fan of chunky heels.
5. What’s your most expensive shoe?
Hahaa, probably one pair of heels I have that cost like $35. I’m very frugal with my shoe buying.
6. What are your most wanted pair?
My first pair of Converse. I had wanted a pair for so long.
7. What’s your most embarrassing shoe story?
I don’t really have one. Aside from the simply tripping all over in heels…I’m not heel walking trained
The first time I wore them was the first time I ever went to a live showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show. I went with a group of friends to my schools production of it. I had a jolly good time and the shoes quite fit the look I was going for. I passed on wearing heels with my Rocky outfit and it was a good choice.
9. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Around 15 pairs?
I really do not remember at all. It progressed from those huge, chunky kid heels on up.
Usually around $20.
12. Where are your favorite places to buy shoes?
Ross and Delias (for converse) mainly, with some others thrown in.
13. Have you got a pair of shoes you regret purchasing?
Just shoes that I never wear. Not a big regret, it just would have probably been goon to spend my money elsewhere.
I found these exact shoes at Ross. I’ve only worn them once, as they are very tall for me. But I adore them and they are so cute! =)
Do the tag!