This and the sample above can all be used as templates or samples of purses to make in your MyMemoriesSuite Program. And they’re all free to use!
“All of our Friday Freebies will now be MyMemories Suite Compatible. What does that mean??? It means that you can now load the freebies directly into your MyMemories Suite Software, and then completely customize them with any paper and embellishments that you have. If you don’t have the software, they can still download the sample project and the elements, but you will not be able to customize their project.”
1. Print your Purse Card templates on cardstock and gather supplies. (Recommended supplies: small craft scissors, bone folder, 8-12″ of ribbon, stapler, tape or velcro)
TIP: To print your information on the inside create another page with the template in place. Put all your text and embellishments in (leaving a little room on the edges) and then remove the template right before exporting or printing the inside page on the back of the first. This will keep from having to worry about if the templates line up exactly when cutting out your card.
2. Using the scissors cut along outside line.
3. Fold card at indentations.
TIP: Using a bone folder will help you get crisp edges on your project.
4. Repeat by folding down top flap.
5. Staple ribbon to both sides of your card on the inside to look like a strap or handle.
6. Enjoy the finished cards and share. Don’t forget to use your imagination. The possibilites are endless!