Today’s Friday Freebie comes form MyMemoriesSuite digital scrapbook software. Check out this cute ‘Bracket Book Tutorial’ and give it a try yourself. This would be such a cute gift for anyone.
Continue on to read the tutorial and give it a try for yourself.
Thank you to MyMemoriesSuite for this great tutorial!
Download MyMemoriesSuite to try this tutorial and so much more!
Use this code to SAVE $10 OFF your purchase: STMMMS34068
Bracket Book Tutorial
1. Print your Bracket Book on cardstock and gather supplies. (Recommended supplies: pen/pencil, ruler, small scissors, ribbon or jump rings)
TIP: When printing on both sides of a page, remove the white cutting guide from one side of the page before printing. This way you don’t have to worry about lainig up the 2 sides just perfectly when you print!
2. Cut out along white cutting uide lines on all of your pages.
3. Using the ruler, mark where you want to punch your holes to put your ribbon or jump rings in.
4. Punch holes where you marked.
5. Tie ribbon or use jump rings to bind your book together.
TIP:If using ribbon, make sure to leave about a fingers space in your loop, do not tie the ribbon too tight, this will make it so that it is easier to open your book.
What do you think?
Send me a picture if you try it out, or any else!
This post contains an affiliate link. All opinions are still my own as always.
The tutorial is not my words and is copy-written to MyMemoriesSuite.