|Party/Goodie Bag Tutorial & Freebies|
1. Download template file and install it into your software.
(Buy MyMemoriesSuite software HERE; $10 Off Coupon Code: STMMMS34068)
2. Using MyMemories Suite, choose Create Album From Designer Template and find your project.
3. Now you can print and enjoy the provided template, or customize it with your own papers and embellishments.
Click HERE to download MMS Software
Party Bags Tutorial
1. Print your Purse Card templates on cardstock and gather supplies.
Be sure to set your margins as close to 0 as possible.
(Recommended supplies: small craft scissors, bone folder, glue runner)
2. Using the scissors cut along inside of handles.
3. Fold bag at fold lines.
There should be a total of 6 folds.
Tip: Using a bone folder will help you get crisp edges on your project.
4. Using scissors, cut along outside edge.
5. Lay the bag flat, printed side down.
Fold up the tabs at the bottom of the bag, so that you can see the printing.
Apply Glue to the tabs on the printed side
6. Bring the side of the bag up and adhere the tab to the bottom of the bag.
7. Repeat on other side.
8. Lay the bag down, and apply glue to the last tab.
9. Attach the remaining side.
Tip: Insert your hand into the bag to ensure that all the tabs are securely attached.
10. Enjoy your Bag! You can fill it with all kinds of goodies or treats.
Tip: You can take the front and back and press them together to make side seams.