So, I just finished making these cookies and thought I would share the recipe with you all. Super easy, pretty fast, and quite tasty. My sister and I have already each had far too many cookies.
Should I mention once more how excited I am for my iPhone in January? I really am excited to be able to take quick pictures that are good quality. I’m just far too lazy to use my digital camera all the time (the upload process and all), but with my phone I can just send it to myself and then upload it. I’m going to get Instagram, too, so I can post plenty of random pictures.
Continue on to view the recipe.
Easy Sugar Cookies (from AllRecipies.com)
• 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 1 cup butter, softened
• 1 1/2 cups white sugar
• 1 egg
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients. Roll rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into balls, and place onto ungreased cookie sheets.
3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden. Let stand on cookie sheet two minutes before removing to cool on wire racks.