Lightload Ultra Light Towels come in a variety of size and options. They offer beach, camp, travel and bathroom towel sizes. You can even get your own custom towel with your logo or a small image! Lightload towels are small, lightweight, and easy to carry while hiking, camping or on-the-go. Continue on to read my review of a beach sized towel!
For review, I was sent a Lightload Towel in the beach towel size. I’m familiar with the idea of a compact towel (I have a couple tiny face ones and my father use to have a hand towel size for hiking). These towels are just like others, as compact as they can get it and lightweight. I’ve never had a beach towel sized one, so I was curious to see what it was all about.
Here are the step by step photographs I took of the process of unpacking the towel.
For the purpose of review, I simply put some water in a bowl and played around with letting the towel get completely damp. You wouldn’t be doing this if you needed the towel for drying off or something, in that case you would simply unwrap the towel a bit by hand and start using it to dry off.
1. There the towel is, all unwrapped and ready for water.
2. Placed the towel in the water, and it immediately starts to suck in the water.
3. More water is absorbed into the towel. (My cat, Cowgirl, investigates the process.)
4. The towel is damp all around the outside. I unwrap it some and add some more water.
5. The towel has no more dry patches. It is completely damp. It absorbed about 2-3 cups of water (I forgot to actually measure).
6. Here is the towel hanging folded in half over my showers curtain rod. As you can hopefully tell, it is QUITE large. Very thin and absorbent.
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.